Saturday, June 11, 2011

"S" is for Summer :)




It's official!
Summer has finally begun for the Stephan clan.  
To kick it off, here are 10 of my favorite summery things...


1.  The drone of a lawnmower down the street

2.  The musty scent of our screen doors when it's hot

3.  Melty popsicles and homemade lemonade on the back porch

4.  Happy jaunts to the beach with friends

5.  Bike rides by the river

6.  Warm evenings and gentle breezes

7.  Shorts, T-shirts, dresses, flip flops...

  8.  Picnics in the park

9.  SUNSHINE!!


and best of all...


10.  Having the five of us together again :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute blog, Jo-girl! :) I like your list of summer favorites. Tell Jenny "hi" for me! How is the weather back home?
    (Now if that's not a random comment, I don't know what is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! :) Jenny says "hi" back! The weather has been rather rainy lately, and although I'm on summer break, it just doesn't feel like it!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo!! Your blog is awesome - I can't wait to see what all you'll put on here!!
    I'm so excited about summer, too!! We seriously need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Emily! Yes, let's do something!!!!

    ReplyDelete