Saturday, October 15, 2011

Victoria: Traveling!

This is actually from about a month ago.  I should have posted this directly after Potato Land.  But alas, school and practicing and eating and sleeping and friends and family and God take priority in the life of Joanna.  Thus the late post...Enjoy!  :)
While we were waiting for the ferry to arrive, Dad and I decided to walk down to the beach and explore a little.
There's something wonderful about mossy stumps in water...  :)
The seagulls' hangout
Here comes the ferry!

We passed lots of sailboats on the way to the island.
Someday I'm going to ride in one.  :)
Up we go...



Looking back...

My beautiful Mommy
Here's a Cargo Ship.
I was told that it's really important.
So I made sure to take some pictures.
The three of us :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Jo!!! Such happy memories... :-) I'm eagerly awaiting the next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun Jo! I was wondering what you guys did up there..It looks very pretty! I like sharing vacation pics, soon I'll have some on my blog! Wish you guys could come with us! (You're ALWAYS welcome to of course) ;)

    Love,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete