Saturday, December 24, 2011

For Woo and Bub

I am missing you two terribly right about now.  We are getting ready to open presents, and since I've only ever spent Christmas with the five us, there is a big Jenny-shaped hole, and a big Jonny-shaped hole in my heart.  I miss being able to hug you guys; I miss having spanking wars with Jenny and exhausting laughing parties in the car with Jonathan; I miss plotting and carrying out stocking ideas for Mom and Dad, and then getting up really early Christmas morning to gather our stockings and then run down the hall to their bedroom to open them together.  I miss watching Christmas movies, all squished together on the couch.  I miss putting up the nativity together.  
I miss you guys.  And I love you sooo much!

Recently I went through some old pictures, scanning the ones I wanted onto my computer.  I thought you might like to see some.  :)

Here's when we went to Yosemite.  I'm loving Horsey and the pink blanket...

Hmmm...who are those monkeys I see?  :)
Sissies!

Ahh...sparklers on the warm front porch on the 4th of July night.  I think that's a must this summer, no?

Remember "orca rides" on Dad?  My, the water looks cold...

Oh, Jonathan, your face is priceless here...

Dancing with Daddy...

Here we are!
I'm pretty sure we used this picture for our Christmas card one year...

The pets!  Sherpa is about as big as I am...

I'm pretty sure we did NOT use this one for our Christmas card... lol

Merry Christmas, Bubby!  Merry Christmas, Nenny!
Hug each other for me!

2 comments:

  1. Jojo!!! I love you so so so much! I miss you and can't wait to see you at spring break. (Mom said you want to take me shopping when I get home; I [surprisingly] think that that would be a ton of fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Joey!!! I love this post...it brings back many treasured memories of days gone by... It's hard to believe that time is passing so quickly, but I'm loving the people who you three are, and I'm loving life with you as you grow and mature!!! You're such blessings in my life...

    ReplyDelete