Saturday, December 31, 2011

Return to Potato Land Day 2

Put two camera-loving cousins together, and you are bound to have at least ONE photo shoot...  :P
Sadly my camera died halfway through, so we married Jess's camera to my lens and--voila!--we kept on shooting.  :)  So a lot of these were taken with that set-up...



Hmmm...Do you think we look alike?
Ta-da!!!
Beautiful, isn't she?

Time for a random one!
Helping Jess get more options for senior pictures is so fun!  :)
Kudos to Nick for getting this shot.  After hitting the button, he had ten seconds to run to the 20 foot bridge, across it, and then down to where we were sitting.  Success!
Autumn leaves!
Photo credit: Jess
Goofing around
:)

This was the best, most slippery slide I have ever had the pleasure of sliding down!
Photo credit: Jess 

WOOHOO!!
Photo credit: Jess
Here we are!
Cousins :)

Oh dear...
Photo credit: Jess
Laughing :)
This is me being...um...weird.
Photo credit: Jess
:)
Until tomorrow...


[Special thanks to Nick who patiently snapped a lot of the pictures of Jess and me...]  

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Jo, what fun pictures!! (It must be awesome to have a cousin who's also in to photography!). I love how you and Jess are all bundled up, and Nick is in a T-shirt...lol
    So fun to look through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous Jo!! I don't think I can even choose a favorite! (But I'm rather found of the leaf pictures). Thanks for posting! (I have fallen in love with your lens by the way!) :)

    In response to Sarah's comment, yes Nick wears t-shirts and shorts in the middle of winter! Crazy huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Jo! I love the pictures! Looks like you had a blast while you were there. Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is sooo fun! Love all the pictures - your hat is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH!!!!!!!!!! I love this blog post!!!!!! Will you please post more pictures soon?

    ReplyDelete